When you need to discuss a worker’s compensation claim, Quill Legal offers free telephone consultations and a free 1-hour initial consultation face to face. A member of our experienced team can explain what you will be entitled to under workers’ compensation law.
Our workers comp lawyer will start by discussing the circumstances around the injury at work and what compensation you may be entitled to.
Is it a straightforward compensation claim, or is there a case for a workplace negligence and injury claim? Has there been an injury and termination? Our compensation lawyers have a vast knowledge of employment laws if you feel you have been unfairly treated.
The compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Any medical expenses which are reasonable and necessary.
- Weekly compensation payments if you are unable to work.
- Work injury damages if the resulting impairment to the whole of your body is at least 15%.
- If the impairment to the whole person is permanent as a result of the injuries, lump-sum benefits can be paid.
Our expert lawyers have worked for both insurers and in claims against them too. Having seen both sides, we have experience working with insurance companies who have refused to pay out for medical expenses or wages. We also have access to a strong medical team that can provide the medical evidence often needed for a case.
At Quill Legal, we specialize in personal injury law and act for individuals against giant insurance companies. If you want a law firm that makes the extra effort to care for and take an interest in their clients — but is aggressive enough to stand up and fight large insurance companies, you need to call Quill Legal today.
Other personal injury claims we can help with include:
- Public place and liability claims.
- Medical negligence claims.
- Motor vehicle accident claims.
- Superannuation and disability claims.
- Sexual assault and child abuse compensation.
- Travel accident compensation claims.
- Product liability claims.
Our lawyers at Quill Legal invest in their client’s futures and are there to help with all claims. We’re not ambulance chasers, we’re a boutique law firm whose strategy is to help you and your family.